Monday, November 8, 2010

Backpack Trip To Wahtum Lake 6/1/10

I thought I would share some of the pictures of my backpacking trip this weekend. Me, my friend Chris and by dog Buddy left Thursday morning and started out at the Herman Creek trailhead (150 ft). We followed the Herman Creek trail, then hiked to Wahtum Lake (3,980 ft) the first day, about 11-12 miles. We spent one night there, then the next day hiked the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail), with a side trip to Chinidere Mountain, to Benson Camp on the Benson Plateau for the next night. We packed up quickly then next morning in the rain and followed the PCT back down to the Herman Creek cut-off trail to my truck. It ended up being over 5,000 feet of elevation gain and over 20 miles.

Here is a link to the pictures on my Flickr site:

No comments:

Post a Comment